Supplements for cats Do cats need supplements? And if so, which supplements are beneficial to...
Multi-action advanced ear cleaning
- Use for routine cleaning or when noticing an unpleasant odour
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial ingredients
- Gentle and effective
- Tried and trusted by vets
- Soft application nozzle aids application
The only liquid for routine cleaning of the ears of dogs, cats and rabbits that combines all the features necessary to satisfy owners and vets at the same time. The unique formula removes earwax and debris from the outer ear and also contains anti-viral and anti-bacterial ingredients for total ear health. This gentle liquid can be safely used alongside other ear medications if needed.
PEG-40 Glycerol Cocoate + Sodium Coco Sulphate, Propylene Glycol and Polisorbate 80
This trio of ingredients work together to remove earwax and debris from the outer ear.
An anti-viral, anti-bacterial non-ionic detergent helps to support ear health.
Support the body’s anti-inflammatory system and assist in skin regeneration.
- PEG-40 Glyceral Cocoate + Sodium Coco Sulphate
- Propylene Glycol
- Polysorbate 80
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Lactic Acid
- Organum Compactum (essential oil)
- Salicylic Acid
- Melaleuca alternifolia (essential oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia (essential oil)
- Aloe Vera
Omniotic is recommended for
- Routine cleaning – apply weekly or fortnightly for perfect ear-canal hygiene
- Unpleasant odour – apply daily for 8 days, then apply every 2-3 days
- Other situations – always after bathing, always after extracting ear hairs and before applying an ear treatment
If you have any concerns regarding your pet’s ear health consult your vet.
Some pets will tolerate ear cleaning better than others, getting your pets used to their ears being handled from a young age can help the process but you may need someone else to help during the cleaning process.
1. Ensure your pet is in a comfortable position and you have everything you need ready and to hand before beginning (ear cleaner, cotton wool/gauze swabs, medicated drops if required)
2. Hold up the ear pinna and keep in position whilst placing the ear cleaner nozzle into the ear canal, once in the canal squeeze the bottle and fill the canal with the ear cleaner.
3. Once the canal is full of cleaner, massage the base of the ear thoroughly, you should be able to clearly hear a ‘squishing’ sound.
4. When finished your pet may well shake their head, this will help remove debris from low within the ear canal
5. Gently wipe out the ear using the cotton wool or gauze swabs around your finger. Never use a cotton bud as probing into the ear can cause damage to the ear drum
6. This should be repeated as often as recommended by your veterinary surgery.
7. If medicated drops are required ensure you wait the appropriate time between cleaning and applying the drops as per the instructions (this time will vary depending on individual products)